After purchasing your email session, you will then complete your Pre-Session form, which tells us about you and your reasons for seeking therapy.
We then carefully review your Pre-Session form and respond to you by email with a well thought out answer within 2 business days.
If you do not hear back from us within that time period, please send us an email (with link here) letting us know, there may have been a technical difficulty.
We spend approximately 30 minutes per response to you. This process is one email session. You may purchase a single email session or package sessions at
discounted rates for continuous counseling. Take your time while completing this form. Most people report this step helped them prepare for their session
and gain valuable insights into the problems/issues that brought them to therapy.
Here are some suggestions on the type of information to include in writing your email session:
1. Give a short description of the situation that is bothering you and what you want help with.
2. Explain how you feel about this situation and the people involved.
3. How do you feel about yourself?
4. Express all the negative thoughts about yourself you have in this situation.
5. Is there anything else affecting how you feel right now?
6. What's your communication usually like with the people involved?
7. Tell me about any previous attempts to deal with this situation.
8. What results do you want from your counseling?
9. Is there a part of you you'd like to understand better or want to change?
One way of using these suggestions is to highlight the text above, copy it, and paste it. Then write your situation out under each numbered suggestion.
Click here for payment and privacy information...